These times of lockdown and the pandemic has affected us in all walks of our lives but sure this shall too pass soon. It’s hard to keep up with the same routine of moving around freely which included a little bit of physical movement and exercise along with eating mindlessly.
With the cases increasing each passing day, much importance should be paid to the quality of our diet and nutritious food that we consume to keep ourselves healthy. The COVID – 19 pandemic has put more attention to the role of our improved immune system. Having healthy diet food, including sufficient vegetables, nuts and fruits can help our body function better as well as boost our immunity. We cannot prevent or cure the virus but our boosted immunity system can surely fight back when needed.
Mrs. Purvi Pugalia, Co-Founder, Munchilicious Granola (A Soch Foods
LLP Product) shares two of the healthy and delicious recipes she tried her hands on that not only boost our immunity but also indulge our taste buds.
Recipe 1: Granola Banana Sushi
- 2 Bananas
- Peanut Butter or any butter as per availability
- Nutella or Chocolate sauce
- Peel two bananas and apply peanut butter (in case of any allergies, use almond butter or any other butter you like)
- Roll the bananas in Granola. You can drizzle some Nutella and chocolate sauce to add more flavor.
- Cut the bananas into little piles
- You can serve as snacks with hot chocolate in the evening or it can be a great dessert.
Recipe 2: Paneer Granola Fritters
- 250gms paneer
- 1 cup yoghurt
- Red Chilli Flakes
- Cumin powder
- 1 CUP Granola
- Take 250 gms of paneer, cut them into long slices
- Take 1 cup of yogurt in a bowl, add oregano, red chilli flakes, salt to taste and cumin powder.
- Marinate the paneer slices in the mixture for 10 mins
- Crush 1 cup granola and roll the paneer slices in it and cover them well.
- Grease a baking tray and put the slices in the tray
- Put the tray in a preheated oven and cook for 10 5 – 10 mins at 180°C
What’s your favourite quarantine recipe? Let us know in the comments below…